Alimony Lawyer in Sarasota & Manatee County, FL
Trusted spousal support Attorney With 3 Decades Experience
- Temporary Alimony - payments given during the period where both parties are not legally divorced yet.
- Rehabilitation Alimony - payments given in order to aid in the receivers attempts to become self-supportive.
- Permanent Alimony - given indefinitely; can only be disbanded after either party's death or in the case where the recipient has remarried.
- Reimbursement Alimony - one spouse needs to reimburse the other.
- Lump-sum Alimony - single lump sum payment.